To Our Neighborhood Smiles Dental Family:
As we posted earlier, we are taking the spread of COVID-19 very seriously and are heeding the recommendations of the CDC and our local, state, and federal health authorities in order to continue to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.
The ADA just put out a new advisory in which they recommend all dental offices restrict services to emergency dental work, which encompasses what they label as “dental emergencies” and “urgent dental care.” In compliance with this, please be aware that we will be reaching out to patients to reschedule any routine or non-urgent dental procedures, including (but not limited to) hygiene appointments, initial or periodic oral exams, orthodontic appointments, and cosmetic procedures.
The office response policies we outlined earlier still apply throughout this time of restricted services:
• We ask that you please DO NOT keep your scheduled appointment if you or a family member are sick or have had a cough or fever in the last 48 hours. In this case, please call and reschedule your appointment. Patients who show up for appointments and exhibit symptoms in our office will not be able to receive care and will be rescheduled.
• If you have traveled to an area where you may have come into contact with an individual infected with COVID-19, we ask that you please call and reschedule your appointment. Please be aware that we will be asking patients about their recent travel activity.
• To minimize the number of people in our office, please only bring those who are absolutely needed for the appointment.
•Please do not arrive too early for your appointment. Less people sitting in the waiting room is a healthy practice of social distancing. Additionally, if you would like to stay in your vehicle while waiting, you can call the front desk to check in.
• We have hand sanitizer available throughout our office for your use.
• If you would like to reschedule your emergency/urgent care based on taking an abundance of caution, we understand: please let us know at your earliest convenience.
As ever, we really appreciate your understanding and ongoing support of these measures through this difficult time. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call or email us (email@example.com). We will keep monitoring developments and communicate with you as necessary moving forward. Thank you and take care!
-Dr. Goff and the Neighborhood Smiles Dental Team
A Family Dentist in Onalaska
Striving for quality dentistry and exceptional patient care
At Neighborhood Smiles Onalaska, your family’s oral and overall health is our top priority. As a trusted dental clinic in Onalaska, Wisconsin, our practice provides comprehensive dental services to fulfill all of your needs. Our office is warm and inviting to make coming to the dentist an enjoyable experience.
Our team believes that good oral health begins with a solid foundation. Our mission is to provide not only the dental services you need but the education and tools to keep your smile as happy and healthy as possible.
“Family Trusted Dental Care” is more than a tagline at Neighborhood Smiles. My dental team and I in Onalaska are passionate about providing the right dental solutions for everyone in your family, with a personal touch and attention to detail.
– Dr. RJ Ochsner
Quality Dental Care for the Entire Family
from first cavities to dentures
At Neighborhood Smiles Onalaska, we believe the best dental treatment is no dental treatment. However, if you do need dental work, we believe in comprehensive care and flexible payment plans to help get you the care you deserve. We pride ourselves on our outstanding dentistry and quality, individualized patient care. Whether your youngest needs a filling, grandpa needs a new set of dentures, or anything in between, we’ve got you covered at Neighborhood Smiles in Onalaska.